We love our planet, and we care about our mother earth. We consider the preservation of our natural environment a high priority.
Ensures all the precautionary measures to reduce pollution at all stages. We have taken initiatives to conserve, sustain, and improve the natural environment.
How we are doing this:
- Installed LED lights instead of bulbs and heat resistant glass windows.
- Efficient use of electricity.
- Use of ETP (Effluent treatment plant), water is treated after the dyeing and washing process before it is discharged and even reutilised in construction activities.
- Drained water from RO water filters is also connected to toilet's cistern tanks.
- Water which can be reutilised after the washing process of our products is transferred to custom made water storage steel tanks and reutilised in various processes.
- We have developed environment friendly products at every stage in their life cycle, from design and production to use and disposal.
- We have planted trees to maintain the ecological balance of our environment.
- Our textile waste is also recycled to prevent wastage.
- Use of certified dyes and chemicals in dyeing and processing.
- Use LPG/PNG gas fired boilers and burners to minimise the air pollution.
- Monitor Noise and air pollution.
We pledge to make the earth cleaner and greener.